Tested for months before its release, the RC Concept EC 1/8 Electric motor was been introduced at the 2015 Neo Race, where Lorenzo Crolla finished 11th in the A-Main.
Since then, we improved it and released the ultimate 1/8 electric motor. The aluminum can allows the motor to run at lower temps, while the low friction and low resistance internals will give you incredible power. This 4 pole motor will give you an amazing torque.
The front design will allow you to use 3mm or 4mm screws, and the 42mm diameter will fit in any 1/8 car.
The motor can be used with or without sensor, and will work with any ESC of the market.
The dual sensor wire port will let you set it up as you wish.
– Heavy-duty machined parts from 7075-T6 aluminium.
– High Quality copper stator:
decrease restistance for better torque and less heat
– Powerful sintered neodymium magnet, for more power
– Universal fit: Fits all 1/8 Brushless cars
– Double Sensor port
– Working with any ESC (3S-4S)
– High quality bearings for less drag,
highest performance and durability
$160.79 Regular Price