Thanks to our unique design, learned from our strong experience in 1/10 racing, the running temperature of the new ECR8 can be decreased by 20°C!
It is also a nice weight loss, saving 30 grams compared to our competitors!
It is now possible to fine tune the mechanical timing outside the motor from CCW+45° to CW +45° for even more power or torque!
The front design will allow you to use 3mm or 4mm screws, and the 42mm diameter will fit in any 1/8 car.
The motor can be used with or without a sensor, and will work with any ESC on the market.
The dual sensor wire port will let you set it up as you wish.
– Heavy-duty machined parts from 7075-T6 aluminium.
– High Quality copper stator:
decrease restistance for better torque and less heat
– Powerful sintered neodymium magnet, for more power
– Universal fit: Fits all 1/8 Brushless cars
– Double Sensor port
– Working with any ESC (3S-4S)
– High quality bearings for less drag,
highest performance and durability
$167.40 Regular Price